Monday, February 14, 2011

third stone from the sun - JHE

So much school work and all I can do is play.  But really...

This is the root of why our generation has so many issues.

My personal terrors which still haunt me:
1 - Annoying cousin comes for the summer and when rough housing goes awry on bridge (obviously), annoying cousin falls off his bike and into a shallow river (the image of his red windbreaker lying face-down on the rocky rapids will stay with me til I die) to then emerge the following summer and drown his assailant (the good cousin with the blue windbreaker).
2  The one where sweet family inherits eerie summer lakehouse, complete with an antique dollhouse for the little girl who may or may not be a mute.  To their ultimate demise (and faulty paperwork) they realize they are now in said very dollhouse, doomed, for nobody should come to call on them during their eternal summer vacation.  This might just be my ADD creative juices deterring me from my work even more, but I think I remember it ending with the mute girl quietly whining, "I'm hungry."

Ash's personal struggle of an episode:
The one where the two fat twins (matching and also not saying much) throw their play date in the freezer with rotting tupperware their mom sells.  I think I remember the play date being pretty and skinny and perhaps encroaching on the twins' mother's attention.  Also I remember something about meatloaf, but hey, it was the 90s.  Meatloaf : 90s ; EasyMac : MILLENNIUM 

Presuming I have a heap of secret stalker readers, read my bff's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment