Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mannish Boy

From now on, I'm titling my posts using the song currently playing on my iTunes.

Last night I mocked Teen Mom and ate Brie with Louise until I Jetta-ed over to Kyle's.  He was still working, but I walked in on Bryan, Taylor, and Jack drunkenly playing Call of Duty amidst dub step Pandora.  We took a few shots of Taylor's Scotch, finished our 4 Lokos, (don't judge me) and set off for Red Shed.  Lauren bought us shots and drinks, told me about her workout routine, and danced with me a little.  She left, and I bought Kyle Carey, Kyle Roberts, and Bryan shots and texted Katie Lee to hurry up.  I woke up from my standard evening, had lunch with Bryan, and took him to class.  Standard day.

Today I published an article in the Crimson White.
http://www.cw.ua.edu/2011/01/25/tuscaloosa-unite-for-sunday-alcohol-sales/

This is the only way to describe how I feel:

1 comment: