Monday, May 23, 2011

it's been a while...

...and it'll be a while.

Today I'm on day 4 of my internship.  Not really sure what I'm doing, but what I am sure about is the possibility that this is a sham.  (A sham?  Like the pillow?!)  Like...I might be on a hidden camera show.  Just a guess.  No, a hypothesis - the educated guess.  The guess used by arrogant assholes.  From the cast of people I work with to the still unknown job description, the chances of Candid Camera showing up, or maybe Ashton Kutcher, are pretty good.  Plus, what do I know about sports?

WebMD clarified my biggest fear: I'm undergoing the classic identity crisis.  Drama isn't even my thing, I promise, but I've been pretty dramatic these last few days.  Yikes.

Oy.  I'm sure they're tracking this via the common wifi.  Hopefully I'll make a habit of doing this again.  Blahblahblah

No comments:

Post a Comment